Page

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!

Addie had a great time going through her Easter Basket to see all the fun stuff the Easter Bunny brought her. In this picture she is holding a Dora coloring book and paint to go with it. In the picture below she is looking at a new Veggie Tales CD, she loves Bob and Larry!















This is a picture of Addie with her Great-Grandpa Del, Kaitlyn (her cousin) and Copper.She loves to wear mommy's shoes!
Our little Piano Prodigy!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. We had a great time, Addie really enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunt. Jason and I went to the Easter Pageant at Southeast Christian Church last night, what a great performance. They changed it this year with new music and scenes but it was very moving. I am so thankful for a forgiving and loving God! What a blessing! Please keep praying for my job situation next year, I have a few possibilities but I am not sure what the best option is for our family. Thanks. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jenn's Blog said...

She is just too pretty!! Love the easter dress.

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I think Addie walks in heels better than I do!