Page

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break Fun!!!

We had a very busy week! We went to the Zoo, my sister and her son spent the night at our house one evening, we went to the park, we also went to Bass Pro Shop (Addie loves fish), my dad came in town and he stayed for three days and because I was off all week Jason was able to be home on Saturday. We had so much fun, I am bummed that it is over!


On Tuesday, over Spring Break, I was able to take Addie to the Zoo with some friends from work. She loved all the animals and unlike last year (every animal was a dog) she was able to name a few of them (correctly). These next few pictures are of Addie showing off her dance moves to her favorite Elmo song "Down, Down Baby" (yes, we were at the Zoo!). I wish I had the video camera. Addie is playing on the playground at the Zoo. She went down this slide all by herself!Addie loves to be on the computer and push all the buttons. She thinks she is a 'Big Girl'.
The other thing we started this past week was potty training. The first day was great! She went potty every time I put her on it (I never imagined being excited about this, but I was!). The next day she refused to sit on it and would cry every time I put her on the potty, so I finally stopped asking her. Then last night she showed some interest again and she started using the potty. I am hoping that this continues but we shall see. I know she is able to do it (she has been showing signs for a while) but Addie has always been on her own time schedule, I sure hope the time is now!


We also bought Addie a Betta. She loves fish and so we thought this would be fun for her. His name is Fish and sometimes Red. :-) How creative, but this is what Addie calls him so that is what we are going with. Here is a picture of her new fish that she picked out.


I hope eveyone has a great week.


1 comments:

katy said...

Cute pictures! It was good seeing you today! I hope school goes well for you tomorrow. :)