Page

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guess what time it is....

That's right! It is baby time, again! Addie is going to be a big sister. Jason and I could not be more excited! I have not been to the doctor yet bet I think I am about 9 weeks - due sometime in February. I go to the doctor next Thursday the 24th. I am excited to hear the heartbeat and to have confirmation that everything is okay! I am feel the beginning signs of pregnancy, so I am sure that everything is going well. Please say a prayer for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby.

4 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you. :)

Jenn's Blog said...

Yay!! Sooooo excited for you guys!!!!! :) A new baby, how fun!!

Abby said...

Perfect timing! You're the 4th person I know due in February! And then you'll have almost from February to August off!!

Good luck the next few weeks!

katy said...

Congratulations!!!! I will be praying for you all, for a smooth and healthy pregnancy! :D