Page

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jacob Alexander Bragg!!!!

Jason and I are proud to announce that we are having a BOY! We could not be more excited. Baby Jacob is looking great! They pushed back my due date to March 5, 2009 - bummer! It actually works out great because of the school year. I may not have to come back at all once Baby Jacob arrives. In two of the three pictures he has his hand by/in his mouth - just like Addie. We have several ultrasound pictures of her sucking her thumb. I keep thinking about my life and where we are, WE ARE SO BLESSED! We have a perfect little girl and a perfect baby boy on the way. I am just amazed at God's grace and love for us. Please pray that Baby Jacob will continue to be healthy and that Addie will adjust well to being a big sister. I know that they are going to be great siblings and friends. We can not wait to welcome our new addition!


4 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. And it will be good if you don't have to go back to work in the spring!

See you soon!

katy said...

Congratulations on a BOY! Finally one of us is having a boy! :) I am so glad to hear that everything is going so well with your pregnancy, that's awesome!

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You were right...good intuition! Way to start off the boys. :) That's great (school-wise) that they moved your due date back. See you weds.

Jenn's Blog said...

:) Sooo happy for you guys!!!! Yay for more boys, Henry needs some help around here. See you tomorrow!!