Page

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jacob's 5th haircut!

I just love this boy! His hair is great and he is so handsome. This is the before picture. Remember this is the 5th haircut and he will be a year old in just a few weeks.
During. He did great, I guess he is used to this by now. He is so laid back that he does not get upset about much, except maybe being told 'no no'.
After. How handsome! I do wish we did not cut off so much because I do love the wild hair, it is kind of his trademark but either way he is just adorable and as sweet as ever!

4 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

His hair is getting so light! It's crazy how it does that. What a sweet boy. :)

Jenn's Blog said...

he is too cute!:)

katy said...

Adorable! :) Did you cut his hair yourself?

Jackie Bragg said...

my mom cuts his haor for me! Thanks.