Page

Saturday, February 2, 2008

18 Months Old!!!!

I can not believe that my baby is a year and a half old. Time flys! This past year and a half has been so much fun with our Sweet Adeline.

Here are a few pictures to recap the last 18 months of our bundle of joy! God is so good! What a blessing she is.


Addie was just two days old in this picture.



3 weeks old. How sweet is she?


This was her first time in the exercauser. She was almost 3 months.

This was her first Halloween. I don't think she much cared for the costume!

This picture was taken when Addie was 4 months old.

This was Addie's first Christmas. She was almost five months old. I love that face. she is sitting in her new Bumbo seat, she thought she was a big girl!

January 0f 2007. Addie was 5 months old and she still loves the Bumbo seat!


She loved her exercauser! She was six and a half months old in this picture.

This was Addie's first Easter. Look at those cheeks! She was 8 months old in this picture.


Addie was 11 months old. This was her first time at the zoo. She had a lot of fun and really liked the monkeys!


Happy first birthday!


15 months and she loves to be outside.



These two pictures are Addie's first time to Newport Aquarium. She loved it! 15 months old.


Addie was 16 months old. Her second Christmas.

17 months old

18 months old. She has changed so much! I love that smile, she will even say "cheese" when I pull out the camera.

Thank you to eveyone who actully looked at every picture! We love showing her off. Everyone has been so great in helping us with Addie and all of the advice has been wonderful. Jason and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful group of family and friends. We hope you are all doing well. God bless!

2 comments:

katy said...

Wow, what a cutie! I love the recap, I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. :) We need to get together soon, I've just become paranoid recently about the cold/flu/rsv season which is why I haven't gotten back to you. :)

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Jackie, she is precious. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of Addie's first 18 months! It is fun to see how much babies change.