Page

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank You Great-Grandma Rose!

I bought this little chair at a garage sale this past fall and just thought it was adorable (except that it needed to be cleaned). Once I brought it home and the more I thought about it I really wanted it recovered so I asked my grandma (Addie's great-grandma) and she was thrilled! My grandma has been wallpappering, recovering furniture and fixing things since before I was born, she loves that kind of stuff. She did a great job on the chair and Addie loves it. She especially likes sitting in her chair and watching Elmo. How cute is this! Thanks grandma.These next few pictures are of Addie and her first few times playing in the snow. We took her out Tuesday and Wednesday and she loved it. She also threw a ridiculous fit when we had to come inside.

I think this next picture is just cute!
I am not sure what she is doing in this picture, but it is pretty funny. My mom got her the backpack for Christmas and she loves playing with it. There is never a dull moment around our house anymore. Addie is very entertaining and always doing something funny
(sometimes not so funny).
I took Addie to the doctor for her 18 month check-up on Tuesday and it was a complete disaster. She can not stand anyone, she does not know, to invade her personal space (again, that must come from her dad). She, literally, buried her face into my shoulder and would not even talk to the doctor. She would not even play with the doctors toys, it was crazy. I had to hold her down for everything, she even cried when I put her on the scale to be weighed. I knew it was potential for disaster but I was not prepared for that. However, she is progressing developmentally and physically very well. She weighed 23 pounds which puts her in the 35th percentile and she was 33 inches long which puts her in the 95th percentile (not quite sure who she gets that from). Over all she is doing well and officially out of the baby stage, it is sad to say that my baby is a toddler! Everyday is new and exciting and we love her so much!
Happy Valentine's Day!




1 comments:

katy said...

She is so cute. :) Love the snow pictures...