Page

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jacob Alexander Bragg 2/26/09

He is here and we are so glad! He is doing well and measuring smaller than we thought! He weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. We took him for his first well baby check up today and he weighed 7lbs 6 ounces (I am not sure what to do with such a tiny little guy). All is well and Addie is adjusting very well. She misses her mommy more than anything but hopefully I will recover soon and be back to normal. Here is a video Jason made of our new baby.

More pictures and details to come. I am first going to try to sneak a nap in...try!

3 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Congratulations Jackie - I'm so excited for you guys. I wanted to try to stop by the hospital but my dad has been in the hospital as well and I didn't want to take a chance of bringing any "extra" germs to you guys since I've lived in the ICU for the last few days. As soon as you are up for it though, I'd love to visit - I can't wait to hear everything! :)

Jenn's Blog said...

Me too Jackie! So excited for you guys! He is just a beautiful baby!! Whenever you feel up to it I'd love to stop by and visit. Maybe Blair I am can come together!! I'm sooo happy he is sucha little thing for you too:) lol I know what you mean.

katy said...

That was a beautiful slideshow! I loved the music as well! Congratulations on happy and healthy little Jacob! I too wanted to come to the hospital, but I am on day 12 of a cold. :( I will give you call when it moves on so that maybe we can bring you dinner or something and then see baby Jacob!