Page

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Boy!

I love having two kids at home! It is very busy and it can get a little crazy but oh my goodness, it is wonderful! They are such blessings in our lives, never a dull moment. Jacob rolled over yesterday, crazy. I can't believe he is old enough to do that, I was shocked! He is doing great. We had him tested for acid reflux and sure enough he has it. He has been on prevacid and doing much better. He is such a joy and a great baby. I thought we were in for it because Addie was such a wonderful baby but we have been blessed with a second. He rarely cries and is just content wherever he is. I am very thankful. Addie is an awesome big sister. She loves to take care of Jacob and help do whatever he may need. She is getting so big and that was even more clear when we brought Jacob home. It felt like she grew up while we were at the hospital. She will start preschool this August which is crazy to believe. We are doing great and enjoying every minute of our precious babies. Here are just a few new pictures.

Proud big sister, they are so sweet!
He fell asleep during tummy time.
Happy boy!
Silly boy!
Cute boy!Serious boy!

1 comments:

katy said...

Aww, how precious! i am glad to hear that everything is going so well! Please let me know if you ever want any company, even for just 20-30 minutes (any longer may be overwhelming!).