Page

Friday, May 1, 2009

Hey everyone this is Jason.
I don't think I ever posted on here before, but I thought I would give it a shot.

I just wanted to tell everyone how great of a mother Jackie is. She does so many things for our family (things I could never do). I'm glad she gets to stay home during the summer. She always manages to have the house clean, dinner on the table and still able to show the kids enough attention throughout the day.

What she does at home is worth six figures. I love her so much and I am a very proud husband. I don't know how she does it, but she is unbelievable. She has the patience and loving care that I didn't think was possible. I love her so much and just wanted to thank and brag(g) about her.

Here are some pictures from this last month ... I thought everyone might enjoy (sorry if I mess this up Jackie) lol








2 comments:

Jenn's Blog said...

so sweet:)

Jackie Bragg said...

So I am just checking up on blogs and I happen to run across my own! What a great husband I have! He is such a blessing and I am thankful for everything he does for us. He is a great husband and father.