Page

Saturday, January 19, 2008

10 Years!!!!

The Lord God said, "It is not good for man to be alone, I will make a helper suitable for him."
Genesis 1:18

Okay, so most of you know that Jason and I did not get married in January. However, we started dating on January 19, 1998! We were Sophomores in high school at Christian Academy. I can't believe that we have been together for ten years. How time flys and changes. We have come so far and we have both changed a lot in the process. I must say life is never boring when Jason is around, he is always doing something crazy (some things never change). I am very blessed that God put the two of us together. We are very different but we work well together.

My sister has aggreed to watch Addie for us, so we are actually going out on a date tonight! This does not happen very often, we ususally decide to just take Addie with us.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you enjoy your weekend.

This picture was taken in November 2006.

1 comments:

katy said...

Congrats on 10 years! That does seem like such a long time!!