Page

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I finally gave in...

I have been slacking on the whole blogging thing and I finally caved! I am, however, pretty excited about it because Jason and I have a lot of out of town family who we think will really enjoy this. Jason started a blog when Addie was first born but only posted a few times, hopefully I will be more diligent!

Addie is our pride and joy and this Christmas was wonderful. It was so exciting watching her open all of her gifts and the big smiles that followed. I believe that I was more excited about it than she was. Her first gift was a toy vacuum cleaner (she loves pushing things around). She did not want to open anything after that, she held the vacuum cleaner with one hand and opened other gifts with the other. She has changed my whole perspective on Christmas and life. She is such a blessing that is impossible to describe.









3 comments:

sarah said...

What a wonderful Christmas. Looks like she is not a baby anymore. ake care and write more often. Sarah

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Addie is such a sweet girl! I'm glad you all had such a good Christmas!

katy said...

I'm glad you joined the blogging world, it's a fun way to keep up with everyone (and their kids!) Addie is adorable, I look forward to future posts!