Page

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bottle Free!

I am pleased to announce that Addie is officially off the bottle. Jason and I got the okay from Addie's Occupational Therapist to start weaning her off right before Christmas. She was finally getting enough nutrition from table food to sustain her weight. We decided to wait until after Christmas because we did not want to make any more changes than necessary (she does not deal well with change, she must get that from her daddy) so we waited until after the New Year. I am so glad I do not have to wash bottles anymore!

Our next bit of exciting news, Addie is doing so well eating table food that her O.T. is going to start decreasing her sessions. What a blessing! I have been so worried about our Sweet Adeline. I need to work on worrying less and relying on God more! His plan ALWAYS work out better than mine.


These are a few pictures of Addie playing outside, it is her favorite thing to do. She would play outside all day if let her.




1 comments:

katy said...

Addie is beautiful and I am glad you don't have to worry about bottles anymore! We aren't to the bottle stage yet but I know it's coming and it will be an adjustment.