Page

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I do NOT like bugs!!!!

I know this is a random post but really all of these bugs are different and they are all in our back yard. This was by far the biggest moth I have ever seen (there was another one on the ground). What in the world is going on?!?!?! We were playing outside and came in because the secadas were literally falling out of the trees. I have never seen so many bugs in my life. There are so many secadas that I can hear them from inside our house. These guys were on the side of our garage (how disgusting!). Jason was mowing the grass this afternoon and I looked out the window to see him swatting the secadas away from him (I could see them swarming around. Jason assures me that they will not be around for long but until they are gone we will be playing inside or somewhere else!


I am not a fan of any kind of bug but this is tooooo much! I suppose we will be headed for some indoor activities this week!

2 comments:

spastor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie Bragg said...

Addie loves Sampson, we just choose to blog mostly about her. Sue, if you scroll down you will see some cute pictures of Addie playing with Sampson. Hope to see you soon! :-)