Page

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spring Dresses

I love all the adorable dresses that there are for little girls! We did not put Addie in dresses when she was a baby (except for Easter and Baby Dedication) because I just did not think they would be very comfortable. We stuck to the cotton dresses that were not very frilly. Now that she can walk, we put her in a dress every Sunday for church. Here are a couple of my favorites. She is sooo happy, she cracks us up! This next picture was taken while we were trying to take her picture in one of her dresses. I took it off so it would not get wet and dirty - this is what happened next.... Lovely outfit, don't you think?!?!?!
Addie is into doing her own hair! She has a Dora headband that she puts on all by herself! Isn't it lovely!
I think this stroller is a little to small! But it is okay, I have my headband on.
We are all about the zoo. We have a zoo pass (thank you Aunt Bev) and we go all the time. We have been to the zoo three times this week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). I know it sounds crazy but Addie loves every minute of it. She asks me all the time, "animals mommy animals". Since it is free (minus the initial cost) we are taking advantage of it. Today we experienced the water park at the zoo and Addie did suprisingly well. It was very crowded and kids were everywhere but she still had fun. The next few pictures are of Addie at the zoo earlier this week. We went with my nephew Jeffrey and my mom. We had a great time.

She was exhausted at this point! But yet, she still wants to walk. She walks pretty much the whole way around the zoo.

Addie is so much fun! We are so blessed to have her apart of our lives. What a joy! Have a great LONG weekend!








0 comments: