Page

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Countdown begins...

There are only three weeks left until summer break!!!! Which equals to 7 working days for me :-). I am so excited. I have not decided what we are going to do all summer long but I am sure we will stay busy. Addie loves the Zoo and the pet store so I am sure we will spend a lot of time at both of those places. We have been very busy so I have not posted anything in a while but I have tons of pictures. These next few pictures are of Addie while we were at the Zoo. Her favorite animal is the giraffe (at least for today, who knows what tomorrow will bring).

We got Addie a sand and water table (that she loves). This is a great outside toy, I would recommend it to anyone with little kids. She loves to splash, pour, and spill the water everywhere. I am looking forward to warm summer days so she can play with it even more.
We were given this adorable playhouse by one of my good friends (thanks Geralyn!) As you can see, Addie loves this too. Basically, anything outside she loves.
Addie is playing hide and go seek from the dog, yes I said dog! She hides from the dog on a regular basis. The funny thing is that he will actually try to find her! These next few pictures are of us at The Great Balloon Tour at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park. I am not quite sure why she has her fingers in her ears! I think these next few pictures are adorable. She is sooo much fun . I don't even remember what I did for entertainment before she came along!

Well, sorry for all the pictures, it is too hard to pick only a few. Addie is doing great and she is talking up a storm now a days. She can actually say 4 word phrases, which is hysterical. She will repeat just about everything. She handed me a toy and said "here you go, mommy". She can count to ten, I did not even know she could do this. She was playing hide and go seek and just started counting, I was amazed. She has brought tons of joy to our family and we are so thankful for her. What a gift from God!

I am still not sure about my job situation for next year so please keep praying that I will be where God wants me to be. Thanks and hope to see everyone soon. Happy Derby!

2 comments:

katy said...

I love the pictures! She is a doll. :)

Jenn's Blog said...

She is beautiful! And getting to be such a big girl:) Your family is so sweet!