Page

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Off to the dentist...

Poor Addie has had a rough couple of weeks and this one did not start off much better! Yesterday, she slipped on the hard wood floors and landed right on her face :-( She was very upset for a long time (we had to watch Clifford again!). When she fell she bumped her chin, mouth and tooth. Her lip was bleeding and she chipped her front tooth. I did not even realize her tooth was chipped until Jason pointed it out to me (I felt terrible). So we headed off to the dentist this morning for x-rays. I must say I was very thankful because Addie was a real trooper. We had to hold her down but it was not as bad as taking her to the doctor (she starts crying when we pull into the parking lot saying "bye bye mommy bye bye". She did not fracture the root, which is a blessing but there is still a possibility of infection. So we will be keeping an eye on that tooth for awhile. Here are a few pictures of her traumatic experience.

For any of you out there looking for a dentist ours is great! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She talks very sweet and sang to Addie the entire time she was looking in her mouth (trying to calm her down). It helped alot and they were very understanding of toddlers. Her name is Heidi Yang, pediatric dentist and her office is off of Herr Lane - right next to Ballard High School.

1 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Oh my! I'm sorry to hear Addie has had a rough couple of weeks. I'm glad she is doing alright though. Hooray for being almost done with work!